Update:Stage 5 will be the final Stage for my first growth drive.
with this it ran for roughly a month. Marie got big and strong and got most of her old equipment exchanged.
Depending on the feedback, I will decide what to do next with Marie as a character.
Maybe engage in some other exotic transformation sequences with her;
Maybe start a "story line" with Other characters, related to Marie;
or maybe do something entirely different. (I am open for reccomendations)
Here is the current payment model:
1$ = 1'' / 2.5 cm
5$ = 6'' / 15 cm
10$ = 1' 2'' / 36 cm
1$ = 2.2 lbs / 1 kg
5$ = 15.4 lbs / 7 kg
10$ = 53.2 lbs / 16 kg
3$ = 1 cup size (till D)
after D, every additional cup will be 3$ more expensive then the last.
For 15$ you are also able to actively change or remove one piece of Equipment.
Keep in mind that I have to approve the change first and you can not change equipment that already has been altered.
Here is a list of her current equipment:
- xxx those silly little knee protectors, I like to draw to much.
- xxx Brown pants
- xxx A Buckler Shield -> A heavy great Axe
- xxx A simple Mace -> A heavy great Axe
- xxx A Helmet with a Spike on top -> A hoplite style Helmet with a mohawk dealie.
- xxx A Neck protecting Cape Thingy -> A Fur Cloak
- xxx A green Robe -> Fur/Leather Bracelets
- xxx A brown leather Belt -> A belted Loincloth Thingy
- xxx A black leather Chest Armour Thingy -> A Warrior type, Half Corset, Chest Armour
- xxx Black leather Boots -> Fur/Leather Boots
(objects marked with xxx can not be altered anymore)
In case you were wondering how the secondary attributes work:
With every Donation you are able to choose 1 of the 4 attributes (aggressive, creepy, cute, seductive) as a free bonus!
They are functioning like a pool of status points. With every donation you are also donating points to your chosen score, equal to the amount of Money spent. The 4 Status-Meters on the left hand side of every picture are showing the quantity ratio within that pool.
This Ratio will then serve to determine Marie's current Emotions and her general Character.