Stage 5 will be the final Stage for my first growth drive. with this it ran for roughly a month. Marie got big and strong and got most of her old equipment exchanged.
Depending on the feedback, I will decide what to do next with Marie as a character.
Maybe engage in some other exotic transformation sequences with her;
Maybe start a "story line" with Other characters, related to Marie;
or maybe do something entirely different. (I am open for reccomendations)
Here is the current payment model:
5$ = 6'' / 15 cm
10$ = 1' 2'' / 36 cm
Cup Size:3$ = 1 cup size (till D)
after D, every additional cup will be 3$ more expensive then the last.
For 15$ you are also able to actively change or remove one piece of Equipment.
Here is a list of her current equipment:
- xxx those silly little knee protectors, I like to draw to much.
- xxx Brown pants
- xxx A Buckler Shield -> A heavy great Axe
- xxx A simple Mace -> A heavy great Axe
- xxx A Helmet with a Spike on top -> A hoplite style Helmet with a mohawk dealie.
- xxx A Neck protecting Cape Thingy -> A Fur Cloak
- xxx A green Robe -> Fur/Leather Bracelets
- xxx A brown leather Belt -> A belted Loincloth Thingy
- xxx A black leather Chest Armour Thingy -> A Warrior type, Half Corset, Chest Armour
- xxx Black leather Boots -> Fur/Leather Boots
(objects marked with xxx can not be altered anymore)
In case you were wondering how the secondary attributes work:
They are functioning like a pool of status points. With every donation you are also donating points to your chosen score, equal to the amount of Money spent. The 4 Status-Meters on the left hand side of every picture are showing the quantity ratio within that pool.